Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Enjoying..

I blogged last 19 days ago. I'm sorry.

I'm trying to be a good mommy, wife, friend, employee and coworker, sister, daughter, granddaughter. Blogger has fallen to the bottom of the list although it is something I truly enjoy.

My joys lately have consisted of picking out clothes for a nearly 4 month old baby girl, sitting on the couch with my man after our little one is down, holding her when she wakes up, taking care of my grandmother, chatting with friends while driving, fall weather and desserts and taking advantage of extra sleep.

We took Avery to the pumpkin patch, this weekend she is going to a festival and grown up birthday party, the following she will take a hayride has a duck and dive into November with pictures of her Christening gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment