Monday, October 25, 2010

Ryan. Watch. Sleep.

We went to Atlanta to celebrate friends' birthdays Saturday night. AC (Avery Cate) got a little rowdy so I excused myself from the outdoor patio, stepped onto the side walk and attempted to soothe her. A black SUV pulled up and I thought it was strange. Then two people got out and I was thinking that was a little extreme for the pizza place we were at. Anyway, they walked by and I turned and apologized for the noise. It was a familiar face. It was Ryan Seacrest, seriously. I, in my too tall heels, started back down to the patio and ran into Dustin. He saw him too, everyone did. I should've asked him to pose with my baby in an effort to make her happy again.

Turns out I didnt need Ryan, I needed to return her to the party and let our friend Casey feed her.

Tornado Watch. This is the kind of day where everything should be closed and everyone should stay home, an extra day of rest. It is dark and rainy which makes for a sleepy me.



(Avery's sleep pattern is "outta whack". Down at 9ish, up at midnight, again at 5 and slept till 8:30. We need to cut out the up at 5 and sleep until 7ish. You see, this is what we became accustomed to and now she's got something going on. No matter how tense I get when I hear her on the monitor, and I know this post sounds ugly too, I still love the girl and I l.o.v.e. holding her and rocking her back to sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment