Thursday, March 3, 2011

Black Pot

Guilt lives with me and dwells within me if I know I've done wrong. I feel terribly guilty for the comment I made on TMI Tuesday which I've recently removed. If you didn't happen to see the post, just let this be my apology and a time for me to renew my heart, please. If you did read the comment I am sorry for being ugly and I would love for you to accept my apology even if you dont feel it was as ugly as I am now making it out to be. There was a lot of back story to the comment that I wont burden you with or use to make excuses for myself but I need to apologize for myself.

This blog is my place to be me and you're welcome to read or not but please know that I am not perfect, I do make mistakes and I am generally always too honest. I am working on the later and accepting the previous.

So ironically today is the pot calling the kettle black.

No comments:

Post a Comment