Friday, June 4, 2010

Scrub

No, this isn't a post about TLC's song "No Scrubs", although it is a catchy song, in this post I will boast about St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

I got a spray tan a few weeks ago, and loved it. After two weeks it began to fade in misc areas. For example, my feet (with the exception of my toes) were white and from my swollen ankles up- I was tan. While I was taking a hot shower- not boiling the baby hot though-I noticed I could wash away the tan.

Dustin took me shopping for body scrub and that's when I found the St. Ives. It smells wonderfully and worked like a charm. I couldnt help but notice it said it was for both face and body so I suggested to Dustin that he give his face a nice scrub.

Dustin, my macho man, shaved after he gave face a good scrubbin'. He was excited to see no cuts, no irritations, just a smooth finish. Our theory is the scrub softened the hair.

So from the Rikard household, we give the Apricot Scrub 2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment