Monday, June 14, 2010

Swing Batter Batter

We went to a baseball game this weekend. I wore a halter black linen dress, hair in a pony tail and flops. It was hot but I was actually doing fine with the weather contrary to the size of my feet.

Around the 7th inning Dustin, the sweet guy he is, walked me to the restroom. As we rounded the corner this lady turned to her guy friend and said (loud and clear) "She must be miserable". I then faced my husband and questioned if I really looked that terrible. No matter how hot it was outside, this caused a spike in my temperature. Rude.Rude.Rude.

I think I'm going to write a book for my friends, ok maybe just some notes. What to expect when expecting- the real truths. The good, bad and ugly people.


(In my "check" last week I was pleasantly surprised, thrilled, and giddy when the Doctor said I was beginning to thin out- Hoooorrraay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment