Friday, August 6, 2010

Dry Run

I start work next week which means Avery starts daycare. We found a great church that she'll be attending 4 days a week.

I needed to take her supplies, yes she has school supplies, in this week so I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a "dry run". The plan was to take her for a few hours, let them get used to each other and let me wein myself from her slowly.

She and I were both in tears when I left.

Trying to be productive and help the time pass, I went to the gym to walk. The TV was on the View and they had a cupcake segment. Great, I'm sad and now I'm watching people eat Yummy gourmet cupcakes while I walk. Guess what I had for lunch.

Now I'm at home, in the quiet, just watching the clock waiting to go pick her up. I'm trying to wait long enough for them to give her a feeding. I prepared enough bottles for two feedings but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long.

2 comments:

  1. What happens on the fifth day of the work week? Are you working a shorter week? Or does she get to come stay with her Aunt Jamie?

    ReplyDelete