Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday

My email is blowing up with Cyber Monday deals. Seriously, I'm twitching just trying to keep my fingers off the mouse.

We shopped this weekend. I mean, I'm always up for shopping but I'm trying to control myself - these "FREE SHIPPING" and "40% Off" headers are killing me.

I did some holiday laundry for little AC, my baby cant squeeze another ruffle skirt into her closet, and I have bags of clothes waiting to be wrapped for Christmas.(Shh, dont tell her)

I cant promise I'll stay away from Cyber Monday but I promise to give little Avery lots of smooches for her 5 month birthday!

* We took Avery and Graham to see Santa, waited in line with gigantic dogs, little dogs and a rabbit. Dustin was to get Avery's attention and I was acting like a fool to get Graham to look at the camera. Both were distracted. We held up the line and went home with these prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment