Monday, November 22, 2010

Gobble

Yep, still got the yuck and I've even managed to give it to Dustin.

We got an email that sent me racing across the house to the computer, our proofs were ready for our viewing pleasure. Now, onto making holiday cards!!!

Speaking of holidays, Thanksgiving is Thursday. Thursday. I'm sorry, I've seemed to misplace the first 10 months of 2010. Please let me know if you find them.
(Even more strange, we were discussing New Years Eve plans. Actually acknowledging the coming of 2011.)

I know we are supposed to reflect on our blessings daily, but this week always brings them to the forefront. So, I'll be reminiscing and giving thanks for all that my family and I have to be so thankful for. Maybe I'll share some with you..and you can share some with me.

Here's one, (and it's a proof)

No comments:

Post a Comment