Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly

Do you remember when I told you we had our Christmas pictures taken? Well, our proofs should be ready any day now and I can’t wait to see how they turned out!! In the mean time I have been adoring Shutterfly’s Christmas card designs. L.O.V.E. Them!!

Have you used Shutterfly before? Earlier this year I made a calendar with Avery’s newborn pictures and I was so pleased with the results. (psst!! Great Christmas Gift Idea!!) Shutterfly also prints affordable canvas photos, I can just imagine one of my baby’s Christening pictures on an 8x14 canvas!

So, if you haven’t decided on your Christmas cards yet- hey even if you have- check out their 2010 holiday selection and make sure we’re on your mailing list! I’d love to see your card!

BLOGGERS- Want to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly?? It’s so simple, go here to learn more.

*Special thanks to Lindsey for posting so yours truly could tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment