Friday, February 19, 2010

Saddle Up

I'm back in the saddle. Most people I run into or speak with comment on how horrible I sound, I'm sure there are some that would like to comment on my chapped nose, blood shot eyes and hefty breathing, but all I can say is how great I'm feeling. I was telling Dustin that I forgot what it feels like to take in a deep breath, laugh without choking or sleep with my mouth closed but all things considered, I'm doing remarkably better. So much better that I looked forward to working today, cleaning out my inbox and enjoying a real lunch outside the walls of the house.

Dustin and I are celebrating our regained strength by going to register at Babies R Us. Please say a prayer. Last time we walked in and were instantly overwhelmed. This will be our second trip to this zoo of a place and I hope it is successful.

Speaking of a zoo... there was a zebra loose in the city yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment