Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bachelor Wrap Up

Vienna, Vienna. She was never my favorite, in fact next to Michelle she was my least favorite. I could go on and on but there's no point. Just to wish them luck because I think they may need it.

On to Ali being the next bachelorette. I did like her earlier in the show but she too turned catty and I lost interest. The San Fran hometown date was a bit scandalous in the park, don't you think? And biggest question of all- did you quit your job? The job you "loved over love". Ali, please note that if you are the bachelorette, you cant just go home for work in the middle of the show.

Dancing with the Stars. Sure there were some interesting picks, Dustin was excited about Chad Ocho Cinco. I think Pamela will be interesting. I'm most excited to see that Kate Gosslin got hair extensions, good move Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment