Friday, March 5, 2010

Girl Scouts

Were you a Girl Scout? I was. I was a blue Daisy, brown brownie, and green junior. My mom was a Girl Scout troop leader for years and my older sister was in it too. (She went continued to a baby blue cadet and then worked for the Girl Scout organization)




This isn't about me being a girl scout though. This is about cookies. Dustin and I love Samoas. It's strange because I don't like the texture of coconut but I love these cookies. I believe we are on our third box. Yesterday my mom brought me a box of Thin Mints. Usually I'm not a fan but I took them home. This morning I ate an entire sleeve of these cookies by myself. I don't know how I did it.

Do you buy cookies from little girls wearing sashes covered with colorful badges? What is your favorite?












1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE thin mints...and Jeff called me out for having no self-control with them a few weeks ago and hid them from me...not cool! He eventually gave them back after he realized that really wasn't a good idea with a pregnant wife! ;)

    ReplyDelete