Friday, March 19, 2010

Change

One thing I've noticed in the last few years is that things in your life change from year to year, month to month. Within one year, 2007, Dustin and I got engaged, got married, I got a job, we moved to our second house, Dustin was transferred to our new city and I graduated college. That's a lot of change for one year, for two people.

Since the above changes occurred, they've triggered other changes. Our marriage has given us a million memories, endless love and a miracle baby. My job has developed and changed over the past two years but I've loved it since day one. Moving gave us new friends and sadly caused relationships with others to suffer. Dustin and I now work less that a 1/4 mile from each other, literally blocks away but we don't get to enjoy it enough.

They say change is good.

Think about the last calendar year for you, did things in your life change?

No comments:

Post a Comment